Traditional Guardsmen A-10 Pilot
The 104th Fighter Squadron is now accepting applications for UPT candidates. We will hire 2 individuals, who, after the successful completion of 3+ years of officer, flight, and survival training, will become combat-qualified A-10 pilots for the Maryland Air National Guard in Baltimore, MD.
- Mon 27APR2020 – application deadline
- Sat 02MAY2020 – UPT Meet & Greet
- Late June 2020 – interviewees selected and notified
- Sat 01AUG2020 – Interview Board
- <33 years of age (as of 27APR2020)
- AFOQT Pilot score ≥80
- PCSM score ≥65
- Bachelor’s degree (as of 31AUG2020)
- Applicant Questionnaire (attached, or request via email)
- Cover letter
- Air Force Officer’s Qualifying Test (AFOQT) scores
- Pilot Candidate Selection Method (PCSM) scores
- Photocopy of FAA license and/or medical (if applicable)
- Photocopy of last page of flying logbook (if applicable)
- College transcripts (official copies not required)
- NO letters of recommendation!
Applications should be submitted electronically to Capt Katherine Conrad, at email@example.com. Please send your application as one single file, not multiple attachments!
To help me process the high number of applications I will receive, please also fill out the “Application Excel Tracker” (attached, or request via email). Again, submit this electronically, but as an Excel file separate from your application file (aka, when you email me, you should include 2 attachments: one for your application with requirements outlined above, and one for the “Application Excel Tracker”).
Candidates submitting an application are invited to attend a UPT Meet & Greet on Sat 02MAY2020 at 1500L. This will be an informal social at our squadron Heritage Room, and will include a short, one-on-one application review with one of our pilots. If you would like to attend, RSVP when you submit your application electronically, and mail a paper copy of your application to:
Capt Katherine Conrad
104th Fighter Squadron
2701 Eastern Blvd
Baltimore MD 21220
Please note that this hiring board is in the midst of an unusually busy training cycle for our squadron, so we are only able to accept visitors who are submitting an application (EXCEPTION: members of the 175th Wing may attend without submitting an application). Additionally, we are not able to accept visitors at any other time this summer.
Good luck and let me know if you have questions,
KATHERINE B. CONRAD, Captain
104th Fighter Squadron, UPT Hiring
1250 total views, 2 today