Full-Time Brief/Debrief Support Specialist
The Brief/Debrief Support Specialist will support the Squadron Weapons Officer and provide F-16 mission brief, debrief and administrative security support to squadron operations. Squadrons of the 162nd Wing at Morris ANGB, Tucson, AZ. train both international and US F-16 pilots The Brief/Debrief specialist will work with the squadron weapons and tactics officer to maintain squadron access card database and assist the squadron EMSEC Officer with EMSEC letters, maintain approved IT configuration in EMSEC approved areas, and function as a COMSEC User. The Brief/Debrief Support Specialist work day will be flexible with start times varying to accommodate the normal 8 hour day with it ending one hour after the squadron’s last landing. He/she will be required to work late shifts to support night flying operations and will support Saturday of ANG drill weekends on a routine bases. On weeks where working Saturday is required, two four hour work days will be accomplished prior to that Saturday for a 40 hour work week total. On weeks with an ANG scheduled day off (SDO) the Brief/Debrief Specialist’s work week will often be adjusted to 4 ten hour days for a 40 hour work week total.
The Brief/Debrief Support Specialist will work with the Squadron Weapons and Tactics Officer to:
• Maintain the squadron’s access card database
• Assist the squadron EMSEC Officer with EMSEC letters and maintaining approved configuration in EMSEC approved areas,
• Function as a COMSEC User for squadron maintained COMSEC.
• Assist with maintenance of the squadron weapons library.
• Format and maintain removable media cards (RMC) with appropriate mission materials.
• Update digital terrain data on data transfer cartridge (DTC)/RMCs Create/manage PCDS profiles for each mission set (i.e. BFM, ACM, TI, SA, SAT, CAS).
• Compile/prepare post flight data for individual flight debriefings using PCDS.
• Track pilot reported issues with RMCs, and DTCs.
• Assist the Learning Center technicians and squadron Briefing Room Officers with ensuring squadron briefing rooms are properly configured, functional, and have all required briefing aides.
Required and/or Preferred Qualifications (education, experience, licenses, skills)
• Have Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II or Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level I certification IAW DoD 8570.01 (Security+ certification)
• Experience with tactical flying squadron operations
• Excellent interpersonal communications skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Familiarity in USAF tactical fighter mission planning operations and systems
• Experience with USAF flight operations
• Experience with international military and culturally diverse customers
Education, License, Credential Requirements:
• BA or BS in Aviation, Computer Science or a comparable field (desired)
• Secret Security Clearance (Interim Secret prior to start)
• Be able to acquire a TS/SCI Security Clearance as position dictates
• Experience with a DoD military IT network
• Experience with JMPS (desired)
Special Knowledge and Skills:
•Demonstrated IT troubleshooting skills
How to Applyhttp://www.bgi-llc.com/content/Careers/
138 total views, 4 today