Traditional Guardsmen C-130H Mobility Pilot
The 142d Airlift Squadron, Delaware Air National Guard, is currently accepting applications for Undergraduate Pilot Training (UPT) positions. We operate the C-130H2 Hercules at the New Castle County Airport, New Castle, Delaware. New Castle is 20 minutes from Philadelphia, and two hours from New York City as well as the Washington DC Metropolitan Area. Delaware offers a relatively low cost of living, many tax advantages and is close proximity to both Delaware and New Jersey beaches. We are not considering age waivers. Given time from selection to training is taking approximately two years, applicants must be 31 years old or younger at the time of interview. Application packages must be received by August 15th 2020 and interviews will be conducted Tuesday, September 15th 2020.
Qualified applicants must have:
-Soloed a powered aircraft
-Completed s a 4-year bachelor’s degree or be on track to graduate within 6 months
-Completed the Air Force Officer Qualification Test (AFOQT) and the test of basic aviation skills (TBAS)
-Be willing to relocate within a two-hour drive from New Castle, Delaware.
How to ApplyApplication Packages must include:
- Cover letter
- Unofficial Transcript (4-year Accredited College)
- AFOQT Scores (Printed from the website)
- TBAS/PCSM Score (Printed from the website)
- Clear photocopy of any FAA certificates and Medical (1st Class Preferred)
- Clear photocopy of Last page of logbook
- 3 letters of Recommendation minimum (Prior Military should have Supervisor, all must have one from a flight instructor/company crewmember)
- Disclosure of ANY law violations and FAA violations in the candidates own words.
532 total views, 4 today