Traditional Guardsmen C-130H3 Mobility Pilot
1. Hiring for UPT pilot position with 187th AS in Cheyenne, WY.
2. Individuals need not already hold the Duty AFSC to apply. For AFSC specific information about the position and to read the Specialty Qualifications, reference Air Force Enlisted Classification Directory (AFECD), 31 Oct 2014/Air Force Officer Classification Directory (AFOCD), 31 Oct 2014. The Wyoming Military Department is an equal opportunity employer. Selection for this position will be made without regard to race, religion, color, natural origin, gender, political affiliation, or any other non-merit factor. This advertisement will remain open for a minimum of 30 days and one Unit Training Assembly (UTA) in accordance with WY ANGI 36-2005. The advertisement will be made available on the Wyoming Military Department website at http://wyomilitary.wyo.gov/Employment.
3. Applicants must meet all requirements to become a commissioned officer in the Wyoming Air National Guard to include 27 years old or younger, have at least 90 or more credit hours towards a bachelor’s degree, taken the AFOQT and TBAS.
How to Apply4. Individuals may apply by submitting documents to: 153FSS/DSG Application, 217 Dell Range Blvd, Cheyenne, WY 82009. Application packages will include a minimum of the following items: Cover letter requesting consideration
- Current resume including military and/or civilian experience
- Copy of most recent Individual Fitness Assessment History (if applicable)
- Copy of personnel RIP (if applicable)
- Interested persons should contact Recruiter TSgt Jeremiah Carson at 307-772-6333 to enroll in the application process. Alternate POC's are Maj Donny Salamone at 303-478-8371 or Capt Chris Valine 805-441-1946. Interviews will be held 3-4 May 2018. Deadline to submit an application is 13 April 2018
2934 total views, 1 today