Full-Time C-40C Pilot
Pilots advanced multi-engine military airplane on VIP/SAM missions using advanced precision instrument flight techniques in conjunction with air navigational aids. Prepares for flight to include: securing current and forecast weather information to determine conditions along the proposed route of flight and at the destination; plans the flight through the study of maps and charts to determine routing, intermediate stops, alternate destination, fuel requirements, estimated flying time and, if required, files the airplane flight plan; checks or verifies that the airplane is ready for flight, including such aspects as loading and weight distribution, maintenance or service conditions, and performing prescribed preflight checks; ensures that any passengers and crew members are briefed on the nature and purpose of the flight and the procedures to be followed in an emergency; and obtains the proper clearances to begin the flight.
How to Applyhttps://www.113wg.ang.af.mil/Resources/Careers/
9 January 2019
9 February 2019
AREA OF CONSIDERATION: GROUP IIIAll individuals eligible for entry into the DCANG This office will NOT accept mailed applications. You must send applications electronically. Failure to submit all required documents as outlined below will result in your application not being considered for employment. AGR REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
- NGB 34-1 (dated Nov 2013) Application for AGR Position. http://www.ngbpdc.ngb.army.mil/forms.htm
- Copies of the last five OPRs (Officers only).
- Resume (any format).
- 3 References on a separate sheet of paper with email address and additional point of contact number(s).
- Report of Individual Personnel (RIP) from vMPF only (must be dated within 60 days). If clearance is expired you must
- Current Fitness Test from AFFMS II (Per AFI 36-2905 – current within 12 months).
- Letter(s) of recommendation (optional).
- If missing documents, memo to board president required stating reason why documents are missing.
387 total views, 2 today