Full-Time Client Services Representative
Client Services Representative
LOCATION: Learning Centers
DEPARTMENT: Customer Support
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Client Services Representative’s primary role is to provide an excellent frontline customer service experience through verbal and written communication. This role is also responsible for managing multiple phone lines and providing administrative support as needed to support customer and client training experience.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following duties are essential to the successful and satisfactory performance of this job. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greet and welcome clients and guests at the front desk.
- Conduct center tours as required.
- Maintain visitor log and run Export Compliance as required.
- Responsible for client hotel and car accommodations, luggage tags. Provide client schedules by email, print, or through the FSI app
- Responsible for Client Welcome Packets.
- Assist clients with client facing app login issues (i.e. FlightBag and FlightSafety App).
- Assist with creating Client Roster Report and other enterprise reports as needed by center.
- Assist with check in and client electronic training folder.
- Assist with Client Consent Process per Personal Data Protection System (PDPS) requirements, as needed.
- Assist with TSA application and processing.
- Assist with M-1 Visa, Visa Invitation Letters.
- Assist with processing client completion documents.
- Assist with shipping/mailing of completion documents.
- Assist with center supply inventory, front desk upkeep, giftshop sales as needed.
- Assist with accounts payable invoices and processing monthly sales tax report as needed.
- Assist with customer lunches and customer specific center requirements.
- Notary public duties as needed.
- Responsible for TSA application, processing and tracking.
- Responsible for M-1 Visa and Visa Invitation Letters process.
- Process all client training documents and associated processes to include managing the ROT dashboard.
- Responsible for obtaining and tracking the Client Consent Process per Personal Data Protection System (PDPS) requirements, as needed.
Proprietary Information. All rights reserved
- May be responsible for training entry level Customer Support teammates
Associate degree (AA) from a two-year college or technical school preferred.
One to two (1-2) years related experience in related field such as customer service, hospitality or administration.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Customer/client oriented and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities.
- Ability with working a multi-line phone system and standard office equipment (scanner, fax, copier, iPad).
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively to complete tasks.
- Ability to interact with fellow employees in a professional manner.
- Accountability – shows up to work on time.
- Fluency in English, through both verbal and written communications; able to speak, understand, read and write.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- General knowledge of the following software: MS Office Suite.
- Basic computer skills (types 45 WPM).
How to ApplyPlease us the link below to apply for this job, https://careers.flightsafety.com/job/St-Louis-Client-Services-Representative-MO-63134/833157700/
278 total views, 1 today