Full-Time Computer Repair/Learning Resource Center Technician
The Computer Repair/Learning Resource Center (LRC) Technician is primarily responsible for maintenance and upkeep of the 56th Training Squadron LRC, classroom facilities and their associated IT equipment. The CR/LRC Tech will function as equipment custodian for assigned accounts, and perform troubleshooting and repair of IT hardware as directed by the WSSC Site Manager. Duties also include storage and distribution of tech orders, manuals and other student academic material to include maintaining current publications in simulator cockpits and instructor/operator stations.
• Install and maintain new lesson files, the most current/applicable CBIT lessons, tests, other ICW functions, and presentation files on all classroom, sever and learning center computers
• Ensure student publications, flying technical orders, manuals, and training materials are stored, updated and distributed
• Develop, manage, maintain, reproduce and distribute academic material/flying publications/regulations/courseware support documentation as requested by COR for site-specific needs
• Ensure LRC and academic LANs are operational.
• Assist students with access to learning center computer based instructional material when required.
• Produce a report on the status of learning center equipment, maintenance performed, and potential/recurring problems to be used in the Courseware, Aircrew Training and Training Evaluation Progress Report
• Provide recommended improvements to, or replacement of, existing equipment to enhance training and to be included in the Aircrew Training Progress Report
• Perform opening and closing of learning center.
• Ensure all equipment is in operational order and rooms are stocked with supplies
How to Applyhttps://www.bgi-llc.com/
178 total views, 1 today