Full-Time EC-130H Flight Engineer Instructor/SME
BGI is seeking an EC-130H instructor flight engineer/subject matter expert (ISME) with expertise in all aspects of EC-130H employment and training. ISME will be supporting a USAF CAT/CWD contract award at Davis-Monthan AFB, AZ.
- Academic instruction in the classroom, Weapon System Trainer, and associated aircrew training devices
- Acts as subject matter expert in the development of instructor and student guides, instructor led/web based courseware, syllabi, and simulator scenario development
- Conduct classroom and simulator training for a programmed flying training course of instruction
- Perform subject matter expert duties for the development of various instructional media
- Maintain instructor currency in the EC-130H Weapon System Trainer
REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience as an Instructor Flight Engineer with Air Force Specialty Code (AFSC) “K” prefix in the EC-130H or any C-130 variant.
- A minimum of 1500 flying hours with 300 as an instructor.
- Qualified in the EC-130H aircraft within the preceding 3 years or qualified as a contract EC-130H instructor within the preceding 2 years.
- Able to attain a TOP SECRET/SCI DoD Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MUST BE A US CITIZEN
How to ApplyPlease visit our website - www.bgi-llc.com - to apply online.
50 total views, 3 today