Full-Time F-15 Aircrew Training WSO
BGI, LLC is seeking former F-15E Strike Eagle crew members to implement training efforts as Aircrew Training Pilots for the F-15QA at Al-Udeid AB, Qatar. The selected individuals will contribute to the operation of the F-15QA Formal Training Unit effort and act as Instructor Pilots. This assignment will include initial checkout in St. Louis, Missouri, followed by deployment to Al-Udeid AB, Qatar.
This position is a long term assignment to Al-Udeid, Doha, Qatar for a minimum of 40 months. The prospective employee will first spend up to 18 months in Saint Louis, Missouri. Relocation/assignment benefits to the international location will be provided.
Job responsibilities may include the following:
- Perform mission systems operations as an aircrew Pilot Instructor member
- Conduct familiarization, qualification, standardization, flight and ground instruction duties ensuring mission systems are compliant with required specifications IAW with guidelines
- Contribute towards developing advanced concepts of operations and operational techniques.
- Conducts effective mission-specific training for domestic and international aircrew
- Analyze flight data and recommend changes to system design based on operational considerations
- Develop training materials, and perform the duties of an aircrew instructor or examiner/evaluator
REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Prior military aircrew member rating required
- US Security Clearance (requires US Citizenship)
- Previously qualified as an Pilot on F15 Strike Eagle aircraft, such as: F-15E/S/SA/K/SG or F-15C with a minimum of two (2) years of experience as a fighter aircraft flying instructor and has had relevant flying experience within the previous eight (8) years at hiring date
- Candidate must be able to obtain a work visa, depending on requirements of the country
- Candidate must be able to meet the cultural requirements of the country, as applicable
- Employment is contingent on the candidate’s ability to satisfy all labor and immigration formalities of the country
- Because the candidate selected will be expected to go on an international assignment, the offer will be contingent upon the candidate’s ability to obtain clearances from International Health Services and the receipt of a visa/work permit to the country in which he or she will be assigned. These contingencies also apply to any/all family members who may be relocating with the candidate
- Ability to recognize and appreciate cultural differences
Preferred (but not required):
- Previous USAF Squadron Commander position in high performance jets
- An active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the post 24 months is considered active)
- BGI may consider applicants with other fighter aircraft experience as Instructor Pilots with a minimum of two (2) years of experience as a fighter Formal Training Unit (FTU) instructor and has had relevant flying experience within the previous eight (8) years at hiring date
How to ApplyPlease visit our website - www.bgi-llc.com - to apply online.
329 total views, 1 today