Full-Time Flight Manual Manager Senior
Flight Manual Manager Senior
WORKING WITH AEVEX
Becoming part of the AEVEX Aerospace family means joining a highly qualified and dedicated team that appreciates the opportunities and rewards that come with supporting critical, no-fail missions.
At AEVEX, you’ll find expertly credentialed, innovative team players who are the best at what they do and constantly strive to meet high expectations in an ever-changing environment.
FLIGHT MANUAL MANAGER SENIOR
UAS Flight Manual Manager (FMM) fulfilling the requirements of TO 00-5-1 and TO 00-5-3. The Contractor shall assist the Government PM by providing advisory and draft documentation support for scheduling, organizing and facilitating Technical Manual Review Conferences. Assist the Government PM in preparing draft Publication Change Requests (PCRs), and reviewing AF Form 847s (Flight Operation Change Requests).
- Supports the assigned Technical Order Management Agency (TOMA) by conducting in-process reviews and verifying technical content of existing and development USAF operations.
- Provides advice and recommendations during TO development in-process reviews and verify accuracy and technical content of preliminary TO’s.
- Prepares Publication Change Requests as required for updates to manuals and evaluates Flight Operation Change Requests developed by Air Force Operational units.
- Ensures flight manuals programs are maintained for the life of the program.
- Ensure flight test programs contain adequate instructions to gather data for flight manuals in accordance with requirements.
- Ensures all program elements (engineering, logistics, funding, etc.) support the FMP and its schedule.
- Maintains logs identifying Publication Change Requests and their disposition and coordinates with contractors on TO updates and Publication Change Requests.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent training/experience
- Seven years of job related experience
- Knowledge of MIL-PRF-7700 USAF Flight Manuals
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products
- Active US Secret Security Clearance
- USAF Flight Crew experience
- Knowledge of USAF Flight Manual Program (Air Force Instructions, etc.)
Our vision is to be the recognized leader in full-spectrum airborne intelligence solutions. We take a long-term view of our relationships within the industry, partnering with our customers to rapidly identify, develop, and deliver tailored solutions for airborne intelligence requirements.
Our culture attracts and retains the very best talent, and we thrive in dynamic mission environments. Whether we are providing flight test support to development of a new collection aircraft; operating a high-priority deployed unmanned aircraft system; or providing post-mission collection analysis for special operators, we follow through and deliver results, every time. We never lose sight of our customer, maximizing the full potential of our end users.
AEVEX Aerospace is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any status protected by federal, state or local discrimination laws.
How to ApplyGo to www.aevex.com/careers/ and click on "Flight Operations." The position will be posted under that category.
175 total views, 2 today