Full-Time Ground/Simulator Instructor
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for accomplishment of pilot ground school and simulator training conducted for Customers receiving Initial, Recurrent or generic training courses.
- Measures training progress of Customer, objectively and subjectively, within the established curriculum.
- Training tasks include Lesson Planning, classroom and Simulator set-up,
- Upkeep of current publications and training materials,
- Act as 2nd-In-Command in multi-crew simulator situations, as necessary,
- Evaluate Customers’ progress and performance, issues and problems,
- Prepare documents and reports, as required.
- Occasional travel may be required.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & CERTIFICATIONS:
Associate’s degree (A.A.) from a two-year college or technical school or 2 years of college/university education highly preferred To join the FlightSafety team as a pilot ground and simulator instructor you must have:
- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate (ATP) if teaching on a type rating aircraft; A total pilot time of 2,000 hours or more is preferred
- Commercial Pilot Certificate with instrument rating if teaching on an aircraft not requiring a type rating; A total pilot time of 1,000 hours or more is preferred
- Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) rating or Ground Instructor Certificate (AGI) with an instrument rating or prior experience highly preferred
- Medical Certificate is not required
- Currency in ratings is not required
- Acceptable prior experience includes military pilot instructor or pilot instructor in a Part 142, 135 or 121 operations.
- Experience in type highly preferred but not required
How to Apply
To apply, please visit www.flightsafety.com, select “Careers” to search for all opportunities.
For question concerning FlightSafety opportunities you can contact Carmen Reese at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314.785.7831.
FlightSafety is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer
147 total views, 3 today