Full-Time Helicopter Ground/Simulator Instructor
ROTARY WING PILOT INSTRUCTOR – SIMULATOR AND GROUNDSCHOOL
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for accomplishment of pilot ground school and simulator training conducted for Customers receiving Initial, Recurrent or generic training courses.
• Measures training progress of Customer, objectively and subjectively, within the established curriculum.
• Training tasks include Lesson Planning, classroom and Simulator set-up,
• Upkeep of current publications and training materials,
• Act as 2nd-In-Command in multi-crew simulator situations, as necessary,
• Evaluate Customers’ progress and performance, issues and problems,
• Prepare documents and reports, as required.
• Occasional travel may be required.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & CERTIFICATIONS:
Associate’s degree (A.A.) from a two-year college or technical school or 2 years of college/university education highly preferred.
Experience in Helicopter Air Ambulance, Off Shore Transport, Law Enforcement or Executive Transport is highly preferred but not required.
To join the FlightSafety team as a pilot ground and simulator instructor you must have:
• Airline Transport Pilot Certificate (ATP) if teaching on a type rating aircraft; A total pilot time of 2,000 hours or more is preferred
• Commercial Pilot Certificate with instrument rating if teaching on an aircraft not requiring a type rating; A total pilot time of 1,000 hours or more is preferred
• Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) rating or Ground Instructor Certificate (AGI) with an instrument rating or prior experience highly preferred
• Medical Certificate is not required
• Currency in ratings is not required
• Acceptable prior experience includes military pilot instructor or pilot instructor in a Part 142, 135 or 121 operations
How to ApplyTo apply, please visit www.careers.flightsafety.com, to search for all opportunities. For questions concerning FlightSafety Helicopter Ground/Simulator Instructor opportunities you can contact Tonya Craddock at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-961-3864.
FlightSafety is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer
813 total views, 1 today