Full-Time Information Assurance Analyst
Seeking an Information Assurance Analyst to assist our USAF customer with the development and implementation of a comprehensive, enduring compliance strategy that will satisfy new, more stringent security requirements, ensure mission success.
- Familiarity with 17-series Air Force Instructions, NIST guidelines, and 33-series MPTOs
- Familiarity with DoD Risk Management Framework and DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides
- Understanding of Command Cyber Readiness Inspections
- Capability to create SOPs and organizational cybersecurity policy
- Able to analyze vulnerability data to spot trends and create metrics for leadership
- Interpret issuances from JFHD DODIN, AFCYBER, and other Higher Headquarters to assess impacts on the organization
*This list is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of demonstrated relevant experience with and/or education in Air Force Information Assurance, System Accreditation, or Cybersecurity
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Current IAT Level II certification required (Security+ CE, CYSA+, CCNA Security, GICSP, GSEC, or SSCP)
- Must pass drug testing
- S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED. Must have an active Secret Government Clearance
- Required travel with notice or on short notice
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully. Spiral Solutions and Technologies recognize that an individual with a disability may require an accommodation to enable him/her to successfully perform a job function. Consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in this position please apply at www.ssandtech.com - Careers - Career Opportunities
189 total views, 1 today