Full-Time Information Operations Planner
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities’ toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
Keyw Corporation is seeking Information Operations (IO) Planners to support a program onsite at Fort Belvoir, VA.
IO Planners are expected to provide analysis and assessment of information operations (IO), information systems, information related activities (IRC), adversarial use of information, significant or key cultural considerations that affect operational and tactical planning, security, accreditation and risk assessment, and demonstrate the ability to review and analyze tactical and operational-level IO-related directives and initiatives.
IO operational and tactical planning, execution, and assessment expertise. A strong candidate will have technical knowledge or understanding of:
- Tactical IO related capabilities
- Cyberspace Operations
- Tactical Electronic Warfare (EW)
- Military Deception (MILDEC)
- Operations Security (OPSEC)
- Military Information Support Operations (MISO), formerly Psychological Operations (PSYOP) and their integration in support of military (tactical to strategic) operations
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent in experience in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of experience with the following:
- Army/Joint Targeting, IPB, and COG analysis process as well as a general understanding of Army Training doctrine and procedures.
- Coordinating with interagency and intelligence community and to work effectively within a task organized “working group”.
- Organization of tactical and operational staffs.
- Active TS/SCI Security Clearance is required
- Experience with integrating, coordinating, and synchronizing adjacent and supporting operations, as well as developing support for related capabilities and their activities.
- Highly desired is a candidate with knowledge in JOPP, MDMP, and MCPP planning and targeting processes and expertise in developing and accessing tactical and operational level IO plans and orders.
- Highly preferred that candidate has successfully developed, implemented, and assessed IO plans.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
How to ApplyIf interested, please submit resume to email@example.com
308 total views, 2 today