Traditional Guardsmen Network Operations (IT) Offcer
MISSOURI ANG OFFICER VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
POINT OF CONTACT:
Krista McFatridge, MSgt
PH: 660-687-7420 or DSN: 975-7420
509 Spirit Blvd
Whiteman AFB, MO 65305
POSITION, TITLE, LOCATION NUMBER OF POSITIONS:
Traditional Guardsman (Part-time) 2
Network Operations Officer—17D
Jefferson Barracks, St. Louis, MO/131BW
239th Combat Communication Squadron
OPENING DATE: CLOSING DATE:
15 AUG 2017 30 NOV 2017
AREA OF CONSIDERATION: This is for all current military enlisted, and officer members of Active Duty, Reserve, or National Guard.
2.1. Plans and prepares for mission. Reviews mission tasking, intelligence, terrain and weather information. Supervises mission planning, preparation and crew briefing/debriefing. Ensures equipment and crew are mission ready prior to execution/deployment.
2.2. Operates Theater Deployable Communications (TDC) weapons system(s) and commands crew. Performs, supervises, or directs weapons system employment and associated crew activities.
2.3. Conducts or supervises training of crewmembers. Ensures operational readiness of crew by conducting or supervising mission specific training.
2.4. Translates operational requirements into architectural and technical solutions. Works with commanders to deliver complete capabilities that include technical and procedural components. Researches or oversees research of technologies and advises commanders on associated risks and mitigation factors in conjunction with meeting requirements.
2.5. Directs extension, employment, reconfiguration, adaptation and creation of portions of cyberspace to assure mission success for combatant commanders. This includes both deliberate and crisis action scenarios.
2.6. Develops plans and policies, monitors operations, and advises commanders. Assists commanders and performs staff functions related to this specialty.
• Undergraduate or Graduate degree. Desired degrees: Computer and Information Sciences and Suport Services, Computer Engineering, Engineering Physics/Applied Physics, Industrial Engineering, Electromechanical Engineering, Electrical, Electronics and Communications, Computer Technology/Computer Systems Technology, Cyber/Electronics Operations and Warefare, Mathematics and Computer Science, Management Information Systems. Other degrees may be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
• AGE: Be able to complete Officer Training School prior to your 35th birthday. (Prior service applicants will be considered up to age 39)
• Current passing FIT test (within 12 months)
• Current green ASIMS (medical)
• No convictions for alcohol, financial, or behavioral related incidents, or law violations other than traffic.
• Pass Air Force Officer Qualification test (AFOQT)
EVALUATION PROCESS: Complete applications must be received by COB on closing date. Applicants selected as potential candidates for the position will be required to meet a board; depending on volume of qualified candidates, telephone screening interviews may be conducted. Selectee will be assigned to compatible military position in the 239 CCS at Jefferson Barracks. Selectee will attend the ANG commissioning program and technical school, if not already qualified.
APPLICATION MUST CONTAIN*:
1) Military & Civilian Resume
2) AFOQT Scores;
– If you have already take then AFOQT you can get your results at:
3) Copy of college transcripts – from degree granting university only
4) 1-3 Letters of Recommendation
5) Prior Service documents (DD214’s, NGB 22’s, Duty History (vMPF—All Pages)
6) Historical print out of FIT tests (must include entire record)
7) Medical ASIMS report (all green)
*Email MSgt McFatridge for application materials.
Scan and email complete package to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to ApplyPOINT OF CONTACT: Krista McFatridge PH: 660-687-7394 or DSN: 975-7394 FAX: 660-687-7423 EMAIL: email@example.com 509 Spirit Blvd, 117 WAFB MO 65305
835 total views, 1 today