Traditional Reservist KC-10 Pilot
Interested in flying KC-10s out of New Jersey? My name is Capt. Keith Ross, I am a proud member of the 76th Air Refueling Squadron. We are currently lining up a UPT board to be held this September of 2017. To be considered for an interview you must have a Bachelor’s Degree, AFOQT, TBAS, and MEPS physical all complete and be able to attend UPT prior to your 30th birthday. Previous flight time, while not required, is considered in this process. If you are a new applicant and don’t know where to start, you should seek an Air Force Reserve recruiter to help guide you through the process.
**Based on previous board issues I need to emphasize the following…
– The MEPS physical MUST be complete before you apply…There will be no exceptions to this.
– Strong AFOQT scores are desired. Unit sponsorship does not guarantee AFRC selection and the AFRC boards are still considered to be competitive.
– Some flying experience is also required, preferably beyond first solo.
– Due to sufficient squadron manning, Exceptions to the Policy/Age waivers for this board will not be considered.
If you qualify for this opening and you’d like to be considered for an interview opportunity, please send your package to include…
– Cover letter
– Resume (not to exceed one page)
– AFOQT score page
– TBAS scores
– at least 3 Letters of Recommendation, with one being from a flight instructor or flight school
– College Transcripts
– Copy of last 2 pages of pilot logbook (if applicable)
– Copy of pilots certificates (if applicable)
– Copy of drivers license
We will accept packages for consideration through August 25th, 2017.
Please send all packages, or any questions to me at email@example.com.
– Capt. Keith Ross
2204 total views, 1 today