This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Dec 2015
Traditional Reservist KC-135 Pilot (SUPT)
How to ApplyGrissom Pilot Selection Board Requirement Checklist
- Cover Letter (Limit to one page)
- Resume (Limit to one page)
- Official College Transcripts showing Bachelor’s Degree earned. For final semester graduates interviewing during your final semester, you must submit a letter from your Dean stating that you will graduate at the end of the semester based on current course load along with transcripts.
- Three Letters of Recommendation (Military members must have NCOIC and/or CC letters)
- Copy of all DD214s for current or former military members
- Copy of all Enlisted Performance Reports and/or Officer Performance Reports for current and former military members
- Air Force Officers Qualifying Test Scores (AFOQT)
- Pilot Candidate Minimum Scores: Pilot-25 (90 and above is competitive), Navigator-10, Verbal-15, Quantitative-10
- Pilot Candidate Selection Method Scores (PCSM) (90 and above is competitive)
- Copy of any FAA Pilot License & Driver License
- Copy of the last page of an applicant’s flight logbook
- FAA Medical Certificate (Class three or higher)
- Completed AF Form 24, 56, 215 and 2030 found at the following links:
- Civilian candidates and non-rated military members must be less than 30 years old when entering Undergraduate Pilot Training (UPT).
- Uncorrected vision must be equal to or better than 20/70 distance 20/25 near both correctable to 20/20 for UPT.
- Inform us of any prior arrests. For minor brushes with the law, “moral waivers” may be required. It is best to find out about these things as early in the process as possible because they will be discovered eventually. Include a description of any occurrence and the related court documents.
2296 total views, 2 today