Traditional Guardsmen KC-135R Pilot (Prior Service, Rated Officer)
The 173rd Air Refueling Squadron, Lincoln Nebraska, is accepting applications for prior-service, drill status Air National Guard (part-time), KC-135R pilots.
All prior military service, fixed-wing rated officers are encouraged to apply. Separation from a military component cannot have exceeded four and a half years.
– Completed packages must include the following:
– Most recent military physical
– Cover Letter
– Last five Officer Performance Reviews
– All Form 8’s, check ride summaries, official flying history summaries or similar ratings
– Log book extracts
– Letters of recommendations (3-5)
– Complete data verification brief (or similar personnel report)
– Full service history and security clearance information
Mail (or e-mail to the address below) completed packages to:
Nebraska Air National Guard
Attn: MSgt Jeremy J Dean
2420 West Butler Ave
Lincoln, NE 68524-1888.
This position will be open until filled.
For questions or more information regarding this opportunity please contact MSgt Jeremy J Dean at (402) 309-1173 or DSN: 279-1173 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. No full-time positions are available at this time.
How to ApplyContact MSgt Jermey J Dean (above)
3845 total views, 1 today