Full-Time KING AIR 300/350 CAPTAINS for OCONUS Rotation Work in AFGHANISTAN on the MARSS Program
Avenge, Inc. is seeking experienced Captains to fly a King Air 300/350 aircraft for its OCONUS flight operations. The work location will be in Afghanistan.
Standard rotations are approximately 60 days on with approximately 60 days off. Candidates must meet our high standard of excellence for safety, piloting skills, crew resource management skills, and customer relations. Because living and working conditions are austere, candidates must have strong professional interpersonal skills and team player attitude to further the success of the effort.
Operate aircraft in accordance with applicable regulations, and program/corporate policies and procedures. Emphasize flight crewmembers safety and customer service. Must have professional communications skills for complex internal and external aircraft communications. Must note and communicate aircraft deficiencies for maintenance review and correction. Perform flights in day, night, and all weather conditions. Must be willing to serve an additional duty as a Safety Official, Maintenance Pilot or Instructor Pilot.
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must be a US Citizen
• Must possess a current passport
• Must possess a valid state driver’s license
• Must read, write, speak and understand English
• Must possess FAA Class II Medical Certificate
• Must possess an active US security clearance at the Secret or Top Secret level
• Must have at least 1000 hours PIC total time in any aircraft and 300 hours in a BE-300 aircraft or any other Beechcraft twin turboprop design
Excellent Pay and Benefits package. EEO/AA/Veteran/Disabled Employer
How to ApplyPlease submit a resume to email@example.com and apply to the position on our career page. Www.avengeinc.com/careers
785 total views, 1 today