Full-Time Learning Center Specialist
The Learning Center Specialist (LCS) is the primary student contact and liaison for issues affecting training support at the Tucson ANG Facility. The LCS manages the day to day operations of the learning center to include functionality and currency of equipment and facilities used primarily for training International and US F-16 pilots. Will be the primary account custodian for training squadron assigned, US government furnished IT equipment. Additionally, the LCS serves as a backup technician for two other learning centers located at Tucson, and assists the BGI Network Technician with hardware inventory and maintenance.
• Assist students with account activation and local area network access
• Inventory, maintain and update student personal learning devices (PLD) and laptop computers
• Load and verify new revised lesson files on PLDs
• Ensure classroom academic presentation equipment is functional and up to date
• Prepare classrooms for daily training activity
• Maintain squadron briefing rooms in accordance with 162nd Fighter Wing instruction and policies
• Install software modifications and updates on learning center and classroom computers
• Provide all student required information technology (IT) assistance for proper delivery of academic training.
• Perform Information System Security Officer (ISSO) duties for squadron permanent party IT systems, on a non-interference basis, as well.
• Function as primary account custodian for training squadron assigned, US government furnished IT equipment
• Function as alternate account custodian for all BGI government furnished IT equipment.
• Act as alternate computer network technician for selected functions.
• Other duties as required or assigned
Required and/or Preferred Qualifications (education, experience, licenses, skills)
• Have Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II or Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level I certification IAW DoD 8570.01 (Security+ certification)
• Excellent interpersonal communications skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Experience with USAF formal flight training operations
• Experience with international military and culturally diverse customers
Education, License, Credential Requirements:
• BA or BS in Computer Science or a comparable field (desired)
• Secret Security Clearance (Interim Secret prior to start)
• Experience with a DoD military network
Special Knowledge and Skills:
•Demonstrated IT troubleshooting skills
How to Applyhttp://www.bgi-llc.com/content/Careers/
267 total views, 1 today