Full-Time Loadmaster Instructor
Provide C-130J Aircraft Systems/operational procedures instruction in aircraft/ classroom/ simulator and/or practical environments. May provide additional special services such as courseware review and other additional administrative duties such as publications, safety, quality audits, FCIF, scheduling, and other duties as maybe assigned etc.
- Provide C-130J Loadmaster instruction in aircraft, classroom, and simulator or other platform environments. Also provide training for Visual Threat Recognition Avoidance Training (VTRAT).
- Must be thoroughly proficient in evaluating, diagnosing, and critiquing student performance; identifying learning difficulties; recognizing objectives not accomplished; and prescribing and conducting remedial instruction.
- Provide Crew Resource Management (CRM) training.
- Provides suggestions to improve and update training policies and procedures.
- Promotes a positive attitude towards learning and embracing new technologies and tasks.
- Conducts ground training for other crewmembers to include diagnosis and remediation of student issues.
- Assists in project and development work as assigned.
- Performs administrative duties such as scheduling, record keeping, monitoring student progress, counseling, quality assurance, safety, security, and maintenance of training programs and equipment.
- Must maintain proficiency in operation of essential C-130J Aircrew Training Devices.
- Must acquire and maintain proficiency in cargo load training, aircraft servicing, and operation of aircraft systems and equipment.
- Must be physically able to enter simulator, experience simulator motion and take cognizance of attendees’ safety when on board the simulator.
- Must be able to stand up and conduct academic instruction in simulator and classrooms for up to eight hours each day and operate the console as required to conduct training.
- Aviation instruction is a highly specialized function that requires the instructor to have prior aircraft operating experience and the ability to hold creditability and the attention of the customer attendees.
- Ensure compliance with AETCI 36-2909.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associates Degree (A.S.) with CCAF accredited college and at least eight (8) years total flying experience, five (5) years military experience, with at least two (2) years or 200 hours C-130J loadmaster flight instructor and training management experience. Must have recent experience as a C-130J Instructor Loadmaster or Evaluator Loadmaster. Completion of a formal USAF Instructor training course.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common professional literature. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to management, and colleagues.
Ability to comprehend and calculate ratios and percentages, Ability to comprehend and apply principles of modern algebra.
Solid technology skills are required, including a deep understanding of multiple database technologies, enterprise systems integration, and software evaluation techniques. The ability to translate differing and possibly conflicting customer needs and preferences into design requirements is essential as well as the ability to reverse engineer business processes and tools. The ability to analyze, identify and solve a variety of problems is critical.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
U.S. Citizenship. Must be able to obtain a Secret Level Clearance
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
Experienced and proficient in the use of standard Personal Computer productivity software tools including word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, project management, and databases.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, electrical shock, moving parts and vibration.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
- The employee is occasionally required to work holidays, weekends and odd shifts.
- Comply with company policies and procedures and work instructions
- Follow company standards of professionalism
- Treat customers and coworkers with respect
- Be honest and dedicated in your work
- Follow directions of supervisory and management staff
- Comply with Company quality standards
- Maintain a professional appearance and comply with any company dress code
How to ApplyPlease apply by going to www.cymstar.com
567 total views, 1 today