Responsible for Integrated Logistics Support activities for military training equipment. This includes maintenance planning, supply support, training of maintenance personnel, technical documentation preparation, Logistical Support Analysis, and other support related activities.
• Provide logistics services as assigned in the areas of supply, maintenance, data analysis and planning
• Ensure proper identification of Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) and ensure it is tracked, assessed, inducted, repaired, maintained, handled, and returned to Navy units on time and to applicable industry standards
• Manges all aspects of IUID & parts management
• Oversees the inventory management process
• Prepare reports as required for correspondence, communication, and activities
• Attends necessary weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings as required or directed by the Program Manager.
• Leads all aspects of required Trade-of analyses and Logistics Support Analyses (LSA)
• Verify and validate Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS), manuals Technical Data Packages (TDP) and Electronic Technical Manuals (ETMs)
• Prepares and conducts a Physical Configuration Audit (PCA)
• Total maintenance and support capability for training systems preparation and delivery
• Process excess materials and equipment for disposal
• Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associate’s degree in either manufacturing or engineering is required. Requires a minimum 2 years of Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology formal education or a technician with at least 4 years of experience with training equipment maintenance will also be considered. Experience in US armed forces logistics activities desired with U.S. Navy experience highly desired. Reliability and Maintainability experience a plus. Knowledge of aircraft, flight training, and a working knowledge of engineering concepts is preferred. Direct related and understanding of AutoCAD electrical and mechanical drawings and ability to review software source formatting is preferred.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common professional literature. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to management, and colleagues.
Ability to comprehend and calculate ratios and percentages, Ability to comprehend and apply principles of modern algebra.
Basic understanding of computer operating systems and basic network skills.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
U.S. Citizenship. Must be able to obtain a Secret Level Clearance
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
Experienced and proficient in the use of standard Personal Computer productivity software tools including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and databases.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, electrical shock, moving parts and vibration.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
• The employee is occasionally required to work holidays, weekends and odd shifts.
• Comply with company policies and procedures and work instructions
• Follow company standards of professionalism
• Treat customers and coworkers with respect
• Be honest and dedicated in your work
• Follow directions of supervisory and management staff
• Comply with Company quality standards
• Maintain a professional appearance and comply with any company dress code
How to ApplyGo to https://www.cymstar.com/careers/
489 total views, 1 today