Setup and operate various machine shop equipment to fabricate precision parts for aircraft assemblies in support of aircraft production as well as supporting other departments in Technical Operations.
- Capable of performing complex machining operations on many kinds of shop tools, including: drill press, lathes, milling machines, shop hand tools and precision measuring tools
- Ability to read/understand blueprints, drawings, and engineering information to determine methods and sequence of operations needed to fabricate products as well as understanding blueprint dimensions and tolerances
- Perform proper maintenance and care of metal working equipment.
- Applying knowledge of shop mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures
- Complete required paperwork to comply with Federal Regulations and Company procedures
- Be able to work in a team environment or individually based on the job at hand.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school education required; Journeyman machinist preferred
- 3-5 years of machine shop general practice
- Knowledge of Machine Shop equipment, i.e. lathe, milling machine, and saws
- Ability to perform part dimensional inspections
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Ability to perform basic math, geometry, and trigonometry calculations
- Ability to set up and run a Bridgeport milling machine
- Ability to lift, balance, and carry 50lbs
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Strong attention to detail and ability to accurately complete required paperwork
- Understanding of aviation terms is preferred
- CNC experience is preferred
Dynamic Aviation Group, Inc. offers a competitive salary and an excellent work environment. No calls or agencies please. Dynamic Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, please visit www.dynamicaviation.com
How to ApplyCLICK HERE TO APPLY: https://usr54.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/dynamicaviation/Site/DYNAMICAVIATIONCAREERS/Posting/View/411
590 total views, 1 today