Full-Time Metro 227 Pilot
Aeroptic LLC, a KeyW Corporation Company, is a precision aerial mapping company. Our Team provides aerial imagery and flight operation services throughout the world, and we are excited to offer opportunities to pilot candidates who enjoy working in an upbeat environment with fast paced operations. A positive attitude, a need to be a Team player, and the desire to continually improve oneself are absolute must-have qualities to be part of our Team.
We are looking for experienced pilots who thrive in a Team environment. The multi-engine pilot serves
as either a PIC or Co-Pilot on any of our company aircraft he/she is qualified to operate. Our fleet consists of Beechcraft King Air 100, METRO SA-227, and Cessna aircraft. The candidate must be willing to operate anywhere within the United States, as well as overseas and in remote locations. This is an hourly non-exempt position and will be on an on-demand rotational basis providing a wide variety of
international experience. The primary work schedule is a 90 day on and 90 day off rotation, and our
Headquarters Team works hard to accommodate our Team Members with the needs of our many projects.
If you want to gain experience flying in places throughout the world and working with Teammates who are equally invested in you, apply and join our Team today!
Mechanic Duties Include:
- Performing pre-flight inspections
- Mission planning
- Safe and efficient flight operations on a daily basis
- Assignments to remote areas, under challenging living and working conditions
- Additional duties as required, e.g. safety representative, site coordinator, etc.
Candidates Must Have:
- Commercial/Instrument Airplane Multi-Engine Land Pilot Certificate
- FAA Class II Medical
- Minimum of 500 hours total aircraft time
- Minimum of 100 hours multi-engine flight time
- Restricted Radio-Telephone Operator’s Permit
- US Citizenship
- Experience working in close Teams
- Positive Team attitude
We Prefer Candidates To Have:
- 1000+ hours of total aircraft flight time
- 250+ hours of multi-engine flight time
- 500+ hours as Pilot-In-Command
- International flight experience
How to ApplyInterested candidates can apply via our website at www.keywcorp.com/careers or send your resume to email@example.com
821 total views, 1 today