Full-Time MQ-1/9 Pilot Instructor
Multiple Positions Available
Position is located at Holloman AFB, NM
Perform MQ-1 or MQ-9 simulator/training device and/or academic instruction and perform subject matter expert work in support of the assigned project.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide instruction to include briefing, conducting simulator/training device events, debriefing and conducting a critique of the training event to include completing documentation of performance.
- Provide academic instruction in the classroom using appropriate lesson plans, approved media and method of teaching, audio visual support or electronic computer based-training equipment/media.
- Perform duties as a subject matter expert when/as required.
- Must occasionally perform ancillary job and contract related tasks to support instructional program, i.e. scheduling, standardization or flight safety tasks.
- Perform occasional travel in support of the project.
- Must have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents. Will be required to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries and complaints. Must be able to generate effective oral and written presentations and proposals on complex subjects.
- Must be able to calculate figures and amounts, prices, commissions, and percentages, and to draw and interpret graphs.
- Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. An ability to interpret complex customer requirements and attitudes from verbal, non-verbal, and written communication is desirable.
- Other duties as assigned.
You can view the full job posting by clicking the following link: MQ-1/9 Pilot Instructor
How to ApplyApply by submitting your resume to Employment.firstname.lastname@example.org
764 total views, 1 today