Full-Time MQ-9 Instructor Pilot
MQ-9 Instructor Pilot: Grey Butte, CA
This position is for an MQ-9 LRE & MCE Qualified Instructor Pilot (IP) to provide academic instruction to include basic pilot & sensor operation, basic ISR and Launch & Recovery operations. The position is a stateside (CONUS) position in California that includes per diem, lodging, car rental.
WORKING WITH AEVEX
Becoming part of the AEVEX Aerospace family means joining a highly qualified and dedicated team that appreciates the opportunities and rewards that come with supporting critical, no-fail missions.
At AEVEX, you’ll find expertly-credentialed, innovative team players who are the best at what they do and constantly strive to meet high expectations in an ever-changing environment.
- Ensures compliance with service guidance, company policy and procedures and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Provide academic instruction to include basic pilot & sensor operation, basic ISR and Launch & Recovery operations
- Must have active DoD SECRET clearance
- MQ-9 Instructor Pilot qualified in both MCE & LRE
- FAA Certified Flight Instructor
- Must possess/obtain FAA Class II Physical
- Must possess/obtain a US Passport
- Strong Leadership skills
Our vision is to be the recognized leader in full-spectrum airborne intelligence solutions. We take a long-term view of our relationships within the industry, partnering with our customers to rapidly identify, develop, and deliver tailored solutions for airborne intelligence requirements.
Our culture attracts and retains the very best talent, and we thrive in dynamic mission environments. Whether we are providing flight test support to development of a new collection aircraft; operating a high-priority deployed unmanned aircraft system; or providing post-mission collection analysis for special operators, we follow through and deliver results, every time. We never lose sight of our customer, maximizing the full potential of our end users.
AEVEX Aerospace is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans status or any status protected by federal, state or local discrimination laws.
How to ApplyPlease click on https://jobs.lever.co/aevex/3144fb51-05a2-4d61-ac58-88a5f7b5e5a4?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=GuardReserveJobs and follow the prompts.
392 total views, 1 today