Traditional Guardsmen MQ-9 Pilot (URT)
The 163d Attack Wing is scheduled to hold an Undergraduate Remotely-Piloted Aircraft Training pilot selection board on Saturday, 07 March 20
Personnel interested in RPA pilot training must turn in packages no later than 08 Feb 20
Minimum application requirements include:
– Less than 33 years of age (unless already commissioned)
– Non-rated prior-commissioned officers must have less than 5 years of commissioned service
– Completed Bachelor’s Degree by 1 Aug 20
– Passed Air Force Officer Qualifying Test
– Completed solo towards a Private Pilot Certificate
– Must be able to pass a military flight physical
– Current military personnel must not possess a fitness waiver, duty-limiting code and must not be on a profile
– Must be eligible to obtain a top-secret security clearance. Employment as a pilot is conditional upon obtaining the security clearance
***All packages should be submitted as a combined single PDF document
Each package should include:
– Cover letter
– Three letters of recommendation
– College transcripts showing completion of bachelor’s degree.
– Passing AFOQT and Pilot Candidate Selection Method (PCSM) scores. More information about the PCSM can be found online at access.afpc.af.mil
– Indicate flying experience, including scans of your logbook, when applying.
– Passing fitness score documentation- must provide last two fitness tests (Current service applicants)
– DD Form 2992 and include copies of all waivers (Current rated service applicants)
– AF Form 422 (Current service applicants)
– Any VA letters awarding a disability rating
Enlisted personnel and officers are eligible to apply.
Personnel in other military branches and civilians are eligible to apply.
How to ApplyFor more information, or to submit a package, please email the hiring board at: email@example.com
618 total views, 1 today