Full-Time Multimedia Spec/ Network Admin
To fulfill requirements as described by the Site Manager, develop interactive multimedia and other computer-based training courseware. Following instructional system design (ISD) principles and computer-based training (CBT) standards, utilize authoring language to integrate text, graphics, audio, video, and animation to design visually appealing, user-friendly, and functional courseware for government clients. Manage the IT tools and methods critical to the efficient and effective delivery of B-1 aircrew training instructional content. Actively maintain the Learning Management System (LMS)/Course Management System (CMS) thereby ensuring availability of instructional materials to enrolled users worldwide. Perform various administrative support tasks including B-1 Formal Training Unit (FTU) Registrar responsibilities.
- Works as a member of courseware team
- Collaborates with Education Technologist (ET)/Subject Matter Expert(s) (SMEs) on programming options, requirements and time frames during design
- Assist ETs in complex course development issues
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs
- Develop Level II interaction templates for student interaction and remediation
- Analyzes, Develops and Maintains aircraft simulated panels for lesson interactivity with internal and external controls
- Develops the course’s templates and user functions, using ActiveX controls; codes projects using Visual Basic, HTML, HTML 5, Java Script, DHTML, XML, Dreamweaver, Flash and other packages
- Designs, Develops, Updates and Maintains new Courseware databases as needed
- Performs day-to-day management of the Moodle LMS and B-1 Electronic Gradebook (EGB). Analyzes, develops, modifies and updates the Moodle LMS and B-1 EGB, as appropriate
- Coordinates with customer (B-1 Training Squadron) for inbound/outbound personnel rosters to fully manage student & assigned/attached instructor aircrew user accounts, training documentation, etc.
- Creates/updates documentation and training aids for the LMS, integrated tool sets, and B-1 FTU processes/procedures
- Participates in end-user testing and provides actionable reports/feedback for new LMS updates/ releases, bug fixes
- Prepares video & in-person demos for LMS capabilities, other integrated tools, best practices, and B-1 FTU processes/procedures
- Provides technical assistance/support and troubleshooting on all LMS, EGB and courseware related problems
- Assists with the maintenance, repair and upgrade of network and computer systems
- Assists with maintaining web services, administering security & software change management
- Performs small computer routine maintenance and upkeep
REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in computer-related field, Information Systems, Network Administration, or in Graphic Arts or related field and/or certification through an accredited trade school.
- MANDATORY – Current Secret security clearance, or ability to obtain Secret security clearance, and ability to obtain a US Government/Department of Defense common access card (CAC) for unescorted entry on to a government installation
- At least 3 years of programming or other computer-related experience
- 1 year experience in developing computer based instruction
- Experience with the latest web technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently
How to ApplyPlease visit our website - www.bgi-llc.com - to apply online.
246 total views, 1 today