Full-Time Ops Support Personnel
The B-1 Operations Support Personnel is a highly-motivated, self-driven team player that has the ability to perform in a dynamic environment. B-1 Operations Support Personnel will provide operational test and training support for all B-1 WST systems during test or training events.
B-1 Operations Support Personnel report to the B-1 TSSC Site Lead.
• Support the development, implementation, and generation of DMO training scenarios, missions and events that meet B-1 training needs and objectives based on aircrew directed training requirements.
• Coordinate DMO mission scenario support with aircrews on a daily basis.
• Setup trainer and apply initial conditions for training missions based on aircrew directed requests.
• During DMO events, monitor and operate the DMO workstation and associated systems, proficiently creating and managing scenarios to meet aircrew directed training requirements. Role play support assets as required to maximize aircrew training.
• Develop, coordinate, update, and distribute a weekly three-month DMO operations schedule highlighting upcoming training opportunities with outside supporting agencies.
• Coordinate and support test events as required.
• Participate in DMO supporting systems
• Provide Subject Matter Expertise to Training System personnel.
• Support DMO event planning activities to include Event Planning Conferences, scenario development, mission planning & generation and test activities.
• Support security requirements associated with DMO training and DMON portal activities as needed.
Required and/or Preferred Qualifications (education, experience, licenses, skills)
Prior aircrew / operational experience required (Fighter; Bomber; C2; SEAD; JTAC)
Must be able to establish and maintain multiple priorities
Established ability to learn and contribute quickly
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with multiple constituencies requiring attention
Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
Good communication skills
Ability to obtain a SECRET security clearance required
How to ApplyPlease visit our website to apply - https://www.bgi-llc.com/careers/.
205 total views, 1 today