Traditional Guardsmen RC-26B Pilot
This is not a UPT position, only looking for current military pilots. This is a Drill Status Guardsman position with the Arizona Air National Guard out of Tucson, AZ. Preferably looking for someone in the local area or looking to move to the local area. There are opportunities for full time orders in the future.
The RC-26B is a highly mobile Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) platform for use in counter-drug and counter narco-terrorism operations. It also provides mission support for US Southern Command (SOUTHCOM), US Northern Command (NORTHCOM), the Department of Homeland Security, and the United States Secret Service supporting national special security events, crisis/disaster response, maritime patrol, homeland defense, and the Global War on Terrorism.
The Pilots are responsible for safely operating the aircraft in a full range of weather, night, and tactical scenarios. Duties include preflight mission planning including: obtaining weather and NOTAM information, weight and balance calculations, and integrating law enforcement aviation activities in the National Airspace System. Pilots will maintain a thorough knowledge of airplane systems and procedures under normal, instrument and emergency conditions to allow timely and accurate operations of the aircraft.
- Must have experience and training in aircraft that demonstrates:
- knowledge of USAF/FAA flying regulations.
- knowledge of VFR/tactical operations.
- knowledge of communications
- Must possess knowledge of tactical integration in a joint/multi-agency environment. Coordinates with crew when utilizing a robust communication package for first responder, civil/military communications as well as a Line of Sight (LOS) streaming video transmitter.
- Knowledge of air navigation, Air Order of Battle (AOB) integration, fire control planning, and tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) to achieve overall mission objectives. Coordinates with Mission System Operator in day and night VMC or when utilizing laser illumination marking systems to provide target identification and illumination for ground parties and other air assets.
- Perform all assigned preflight, flight, and post flight duties as required to safely and effectively operate the aircraft. This includes mission planning, pre-briefings, aircraft inspection, operation, troubleshooting, post-flight inspections, debriefings, and mission documentation.
- Understand (TTPs) for friendly and enemy AOB assets. Knowledge of mission planning for operational employment of an ISR asset in Joint Airspace. Receives, interprets, extracts, and disseminates relevant ATO, Airspace Control Order (ACO), and SPINs information.
How to ApplyContact LtCol Sean Soder DSN 844-7243 Commercial 520-295-7243 email@example.com
1429 total views, 10 today