Please login/register to apply for this job.
10 Sep 2019
BGI is seeking a motivated person with experience as a Wing and/or unit level scheduler in support of the EC-130/A-10 CAT/CWD contract award at Davis-Monthan AFB, AZ
- Directs the academic and device training schedules of 19 different EC-130 command directed formal course training syllabi and five separate A-10C command directed formal course training syllabi
- Responsible for the development, coordination, publishing, and distribution, of long range, mid range, and daily definitive comprehensive training schedules that integrates the academic, the device trainers, and the flying training of two ACC Flying Wings with vastly different missions
- Responsible for ensuring maximum training efficiency and no syllabus deviations. Synchronizes the formal course training requirements of all the syllabi with the continuation training needs of the two Wings. Coordinates the day-to-day academic training and the full mission training (FMT) events, of both Wings, based on classroom, instructor, and FMT availability along with student/instructor pilot availability and student progression
- Attends TRS Commander’s weekly meeting and provides monthly scheduling inputs for the Contract Aircrew Training Report prepared for HQ ACC. Coordinates w/ 355 TRS / 755 OSS registrars for new student requirements and writes, publishes and revises each Wing’s scheduling continuity book
REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Air Force scheduling or flying experience within the past 3 years
- Working knowledge of current computer programs such as Patriot Excalibur, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and Outlook
- Capable of securing a SECRET personnel security clearance
- MUST BE A US CITIZEN
How to ApplyPlease visit our website - www.bgi-llc.com - to apply online.
51 total views, 2 today