Full-Time Software Engineer – Tulsa
Design, code, implement and test simulation software for training devices and other similar applications that satisfy specified operational, performance, and interface requirements. Responsible for these simulation software tasks within a specified budget and schedule.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Participate in defining requirements, preliminary design, and detail design that complies with project requirements.
• End products will consist of proposal inputs, reports, specifications, design documents, source code, and test specifications as required for the subject project.
• Participate in integration, acceptance and delivery of training devices.
• Interface with the Program Manager, Software, Electrical, Mechanical and Manufacturing personnel as necessary to accomplish development, design and production of the project.
• Perform other related tasks as assigned by supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors Degree (B.S.) in engineering, computer science, physics, or equivalent; up to 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Background must demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the sciences underlying software engineering.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common professional literature. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to management, and colleagues.
Ability to comprehend and apply basic trigonometry and calculus, Ability to comprehend and apply principles of modern algebra, Boolean algebra, ratios, and percentages.
Solid technology skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office applications are essential. Experienced and proficient in the use of standard personal computer software tools; including word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics and databases.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
U.S. Citizenship. Must be able to obtain a Secret Level Clearance.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
Experienced and proficient in the use of standard Personal Computer productivity software tools including word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, project management, and databases.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, electrical shock, moving parts and vibration.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
• The employee is occasionally required to work holidays, weekends and odd shifts.
• Comply with company policies and procedures and work instructions
• Follow company standards of professionalism
• Treat customers and coworkers with respect
• Be honest and dedicated in your work
• Follow directions of supervisory and management staff
• Comply with Company quality standards
• Maintain a professional appearance and comply with any company dress code
CymSTAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such affirms the right of every person to participate in all aspects of employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Human Resources department via phone at 918-251-8100 or email at email@example.com.
How to ApplyTo apply please visit our website at www.cymstar.com and go to the careers page.
204 total views, 3 today