Full-Time Subject Matter Expert – Arlington
The Subject matter expert serves as the technical expert on the F-16 Iraq CAMS program and shall have an in-depth knowledge of aircraft maintenance, logistics, supply, and/or tech orders. The Maintenance Trainer SME shall be a current AFR or ANG or former USAF maintenance personnel or crew chief on the F-16 aircraft (within the last four years). The candidate shall be fully qualified and able to accomplish tasks such as:
• Maintenance Trainer Change Management recommendations based on upcoming aircraft, support equipment or general maintenance procedures/techniques
• Modification of maintenance trainer operator’s, operations and maintenance, tech order or other support-oriented documentation in a manner and language appropriate for the typical maintenance trainer user.
• Test support including conduct, monitoring, reporting, planning and/or documenting.
• Modification of Acceptance Test Procedures (ATPs) and test plans.
• Aircraft maintenance requirements definition associated with aircraft or support equipment updates.
• Maintenance personnel training techniques and requirements
• Support engineering personnel with information and advice on maintenance procedures and techniques for real-world operations.
• Provide Familiarization Training to improve customer use of the system.
• Recommend to the Buyer training site operation improvements to support the end-user experience.
• Provide accomplishment inputs and status as requested by the Buyer’s representative.
• Attend IPT meetings, reviews, conferences, telecoms, and other meetings as required.
• Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associates degree in related field with 2 years of recent management experience preferred. Five or more years of experience as a former maintenance personnel level 7 or Crew Chief from a Field Training Detachment on a F-16C Block 52 aircraft, maintenance training/instruction, and a working knowledge of engineering concepts is preferred.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common professional literature. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to management, and colleagues.
Ability to comprehend and calculate ratios and percentages, Ability to comprehend and apply principles of modern algebra.
Basic understanding of computer operating systems and basic network skills.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
U.S. Citizenship. Active Secret Clearance preferred.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
Experienced and proficient in the use of standard Personal Computer productivity software tools including word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, project management, and databases.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, electrical shock, moving parts and vibration.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
• The employee is occasionally required to work holidays, weekends and odd shifts.
• Comply with company policies and procedures and work instructions
• Follow company standards of professionalism
• Treat customers and coworkers with respect
• Be honest and dedicated in your work
• Follow directions of supervisory and management staff
• Comply with Company quality standards
• Maintain a professional appearance and comply with any company dress code
CymSTAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such affirms the right of every person to participate in all aspects of employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Human Resources department via phone at 918-251-8100 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to ApplyPlease visit www.cymstar.com to apply and go to the careers page.
317 total views, 7 today