Traditional Reservist U.S. Air Force Traditional Reservist – KC10 Pilot (UPT) McGuire
U.S. Air Force Reserve
78th ARS, JBMDL, NJ
The 78th Air Refueling Squadron is currently accepting undergraduate pilot training (UPT) applications from motivated individuals. Our next selection board will occur on the first weekend of November(2nd through 4th). All applications received prior to 4 October will be considered for invitation to the interview board. Numerous openings are currently available for highly competitive applicants. McGuire has been selected to receive the KC-46, the military’s newest tanker (Boeing 767 type). Our unique mission and location facilitates numerous opportunities within the AF as well as the civilian sector.
Applications packages should include:
• Letter of Intent/Cover Letter to the Commander (Lt Col Robert McAllister)
• AFOQT/TBAS Official Scores (https://pcsm.aetc.af.mil)
• College Transcripts
• Professional Letters of Recommendations (min. of 3)
• Certifications (i.e., private pilots license highly recommended)
• COMPLETED MEPS
• Less than 5 years of prior military commissioned service prior to UPT start date (waiverable for exceptional candidates)
• Be under the age of 30 as of the UPT start date
• Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university (or transcript with expected matriculation within 6 months)
• No DUI/DWI or a history of drug/substance abuse
It is highly encouraged to try and come by the squadron to meet us before the interview on November 2nd or 3rd, 2018.
For more information or submission of application, please send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Capt Hill at (609) 754-8082.
How to ApplyFor more information or submission of application, please send emails to email@example.com or contact Capt Hill at (609) 754-8082.
8540 total views, 1 today