Traditional Reservist U.S. Air Force Traditional Reservist – KC10 Pilot (UPT) McGuire
U.S. Air Force Reserve
78th ARS, JBMDL, NJ
The 78th Air Refueling Squadron is currently accepting undergraduate pilot training (UPT) applications from motivated individuals. Our next selection board will occur on the first weekend of January (5th and 6th). All applications received prior to 8 December will be considered for invitation to the interview board. Numerous openings are currently available for highly competitive applicants. McGuire has been selected to receive the KC-46, the military’s newest tanker (Boeing 767 type). Our unique mission and location facilitates numerous opportunities within the AF as well as the civilian sector.
Applications packages should include:
• Letter of Intent/Cover Letter to the Commander (Lt Col Scott Kadar)
• AFOQT/TBAS Official Scores (https://pcsm.aetc.af.mil)
• College Transcripts
• Professional Letters of Recommendations (min. of 3)
• Certifications (i.e., private pilots license highly recommended)
• Less than 5 years of prior military commissioned service prior to UPT start date (waiverable for exceptional candidates)
• Be under the age of 30 as of the UPT start date
• Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university (or transcript with expected matriculation within 6 months)
• No DUI/DWI or a history of drug/substance abuse
• Scheduled or completed MEPS
For more information or submission of application, please send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Capt Hill at (609) 754-8082.
How to ApplyFor more information or submission of application, please send emails email@example.com or contact Capt Hill at (609) 754-8082.
5437 total views, 8 today