Traditional Guardsmen UPT Pilot Trainee
The 144FW will be holding a UPT board on October 15, 2017
*UPT Application Packages are due September 15, 2017
*Interview Notifications will occur approximately September 30, 2017
Applications will consist of (at a minimum) a formal letter addressed to the 194th Fighter Squadron/CC, Lt. Col. Daniel Wittmer. This letter must specify the position desired and outline the individual’s qualifications for the position. It will include, but not be limited to, the following attachments:
1. AF Form 24, Application for Appointment as a Reserve of the Air Force, or USAF Without Component.
2. Must have a Bachelor’s degree from a 4 year accredited college. Provide copies of consolidated college transcripts and diploma(s). A copy of consolidated college transcripts along with a copy of Diploma. A certified copy of transcripts mailed directly to us will be required if selected.
3. AFOQT scores showing you meet the minimum qualifications set by this unit. Minimum scores are:
Verb: 15 Quant: 10 Pilot: 25 Nav: 10 Total (both Pilot and Nav scores together): 50
4. BAT (PCSM) scores if available (these are not mandatory).
5. Resume. Include civilian and military experience. Applicants are cautioned to make this as comprehensive as possible. The resume is heavily weighed by the appointing authority and is used to assist in determining overall eligibility. Any “padding” of resume, if discovered, will be grounds for immediate disqualification.
6. Letters of recommendation from responsible associates (Military and Civilian), Ministers, Teachers, etc., attesting to the character, integrity and aptitude of the applicant. A minimum of three letters is required and should be addressed to the 194th Fighter Squadron/CC, Lt. Col. Daniel Wittmer.
7. If prior service or currently in service, service documents are
required, i.e. DD 214, last two EPRs or OPRs, AF Form 1288 or DD Form 368
8. Current Photo
***Candidates 29 years of age or older at the time of the board (October, 2017) cannot be considered for this UPT Board.***
The primary method for submitting an application will be via Email, which must be in PDF format less than 5mb in size and sent to the following UPT board Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org All applications must be received by the posted deadline in order to be considered. If you are unable to submit your application electronically, it may be mailed (with prior coordination) to: 194 FS/Pilot Board Manager, 5323 E. McKinley Ave., Fresno, CA 93727-2199 no later than the posted deadline.
Applications received will be listed on the webpage in the right-side column. Applicants selected for an interview will be scheduled to appear before a board and selection will be made after all interviews have been completed.
Visiting the base and meeting members is encouraged and will increase the likelihood of being selected for an interview. Contact the 194 Fighter Squadron Operations Desk at 559-454-5166 to schedule a time to come and visit. Email: email@example.com with any questions.
The selected candidate will be scheduled for a flight physical at the 144th Fighter Wing Medical Clinic the first drill after selection is made.
Pose questions not covered on the wing webpage to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attempt to do your own research before sending questions.
A search on the web for “UPT website research” will reveal the following:
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the volume of applications we receive we will not be able to return all or part of any packages. Please keep your original documents and send in copies.
THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE WING COMMANDER. IF CHANGED, YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED BY E-MAIL.
1823 total views, 2 today