Full-Time Weapons System Officer Instructor
BGI, LLC (bgi-llc.com) is seeking qualified personnel to support the training of Weapons System Officer (WSO) candidates in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Instructor position will be responsible for the training of cadet WSO’s transitioning to dual cockpit fighter aircraft in the RSAF. You will be required to instruct in a classroom setting and simulator devices. This is not a flying position. Positions available starting in April 2015.
- 5 years of experience as an instructor pilot or WSO
- A minimum of 500 hours as a military pilot or WSO
- 2 years of simulator instructor experience
- Electronic classroom experience
- Education: College degree with certification in academic and flight instruction
- Be proficient in MS Office suite software
- Conduct academic and simulator training
- Conduct student training evaluation
- Assist in maintenance of curriculum training materials
- Meet annual instructor evaluation/recertification requirement
Special Requirements: Current passport
Salary and Benefits: Competitive. Details will be provided to interested applicants.
How to ApplyInterested Applicants Should Contact BGI at: https://www.bgi-llc.com/contact_us.html
774 total views, 1 today